The influx of interest on Artificial Intelligence has tremendously increased after release of ChatGPT. This could lead the world toward communication automation. Let’s check how good is this ChatGPT for beginners.
In the year 2023, another genius and technological breakthrough were witnessed with the official launch of ” ChatGPT”. Have you heard about it? This is popular for being capable enough to generate content/answers which are similar to those created by a human. It has become a game-changer in the AI industry. Let’s look into the details and how helpful is ChatGPT for beginners?
What is ChatGPT?
ChatGPT, which stands for Chat Generative Pre-trained Transformer, is a fascinating new chatbot available in the market. Thus makes use of natural language processing (NLP) to offer natural and seamless conversational experience for the users. In fact, it is one of the fastest-growing platforms and technology at the present moment. At present, it is available on PC/Laptops, but it is not unavailable on mobile phones.
Read Also: Why ChatGPT is beneficial for Media and Marketing?
Some Facts About ChatGPT
- Within five days of its launch, ChatGPT garnered more than 1 million users. In February 2023, ChatGPT users were over 100 million.
- ChatGPT has 175 billion parameters.
- ChatGPT receives 10 million queries per day.
- Till this time, ChatGPT is free to use.
- When you use ChatGPT, you can see some little disclaimers.
- Chat GPT is not perfect because it’s still in research mode.
- You can also give feedback after using the platform. ChatGPT founders review these conversations and improve the software.
Are ChatGPT and OpenAI similar?
Chat GPT is developed by OpenAI- An AI research and deployment company. OpenAI is founded by Sam Altman along with other co-founders.
Working Mechanism of ChatGPT
ChatGPT uses a multi-layer transformer network [ A deep learning architecture effective at processing natural language]. ChatGPT receives a sentence as input, analyses it using internal knowledge, and then produces a response that is pertinent to the input.
In simple words, ChatGPT is basically trained by a massive data set. The developers gave ChatGPT a whole bunch of data which is to be utilised when reverting lots of different questions in human-like responses. Furthermore, it is just like you giving the command and giving the answer right away, like the way you talk to your friend or another person.
How is ChatGPT different from Google?
ChatGPT is an AI-powered conversational chatbot, whereas Google is a web search engine. Google provides answers available on the internet, whereas ChatGPT employs contextual prediction to provide the best answer right away. In simple words, Chat GPT accepts your response as its own, but Google looks online for responses that have already been submitted or posted.
Read Also: Facebook’s Safety check feature now can be turned by community itself
What can you do with ChatGPT?
As a new AI-tool you may have scepticism on it, ChatGPT for Beginners a Pandora’s box, you will get what you have imagined or even what is out of imagination.
- You can automate day-to-day activities, schedule meetings, generate event reminders, manage your overflowing inbox, and respond on social media by using ChatGPT.
- You can also have ChatGPT as your Coding assistant to write and debug code.
- You can create content for your blogs, get ideas on creating content for YouTube, and write birthday notes, emails, business ideas, movie scripts, stories, song lyrics and poems on any topic.
- With ChatGPT, you can write unique, high-performing, engaging, and attractive ad copies for marketing campaigns.
- By using ChatGPT, you can get Answers to Questions related to customer queries and user experience.
How to Use ChatGPT?
- Sign Up on OpenAI. You can visit https://chat.openai.com/auth/login.
- You can create an account on ChatGPT.
- Get your Account verified.
- Use ChatGPT and provide commands. The commands in ChatGPT can be following
Command Type 1: Simple Question [ Example: What is Guillble?]
Command Type 2: Generate List [ Create a list of indoor games.]
Command Type 3: Long-written props [ Write a letter to a friend about returning the money.]
Command Type 4: Answer complex problems.[ Questions related to Maths and Science]
Command Type 5: Feedbacks[ Critique this essay on ” ChatGPT”]
Command Type 6: Modification Prompts. [Reword this paragraph.]
Command Type 7: Instructional Guide.[ How do I make Boba Tea at home?]
Command Type 8: Information Extraction [ Find the date of school establishment in this given text.]
Command Type 9: Write and debug code.
Command Type 10: Conversation and Advice [ Give me the advice to improve my concentration.]
Limitation of ChatGPT
- At the present time, ChatGPT only provides text-based responses to inquiries. ChatGPT does not give any information about the information’s sources.
- Sometimes ChatGPT can respond in a nonsensical or inaccurate manner.
- Answers given by ChatGPT are biased and sometimes may provide answers that are discriminatory.
- ChatGPT can certainly not recognise subtle emotional cues or react sensibly when it is mostly related to the emotional circumstance.
- ChatGPT could miss on providing profound details of a particular niche’s intended meaning and respond in an unsuitable or irrelevant way.
ChatGPT has become a must use tool for marketers, students, and literally anyone. It is a wise decision to “Work Smart” by using ChatGPT, ChatGPT for Beginners a good tool to step in marketing industry however, depending on it completely may be disastrous.