Who doesn’t use facebook search bar, the one saying “Search for people, places and things” located at the top of the giant social networking site? You might have searched for unknown people or some secret things. You might have thought the stuff you search will no longer get stored. But what if facebook keeps track of every letter you enter the bar? Here is what people get amazed on facebook keeping deep personal info about users’ activities. But don’t worry. The search and activity history is private i.e. only you can view the activity log and that can be erased easily. But the search history might also be helpful at times in reminding something you forgot. Follow these steps to clear the search history you made on facebook:
1. Click on at the top right of the homepage and select Activity Log.
2. On the Activity Log page which contains details of your every activity like your posts, likes, comments you made, posts you’re tagged in, tag review etc. Click on MORE at the left bar below Comments.
3. Then you will see more activity logs where Search is located at last after Questions.
4. On the Search page, you will every search history activities you made.
5. Finally, click on Clear Searches seen at the top of the page which opens a pop-up box for confirmation.
Simply click Clear Searches and you are all done emptying search history all at once that you made from the beginning after signup. And here is your cleaned search history!
1st image source: tmbot.files.wordpress.com